Welcome to Breathing Space Online!
- Go to https://breathingspaceholyoke.com/schedule, and choose the class you want to take.
- The next screen will ask you to sign up for a login, or to login if you already have one.
- Choose your sliding scale donation level.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your class, including login instructions
ENTERING THE CLASS
- A few minutes before your class start time, log in to the calendar again, find your class, and select the “View Broadcast” link. You should also be able to find the broadcast link in your confirmation email.
- Select the “Join meeting” link. If you do not have the Zoom app, the link will open to the Zoom website so that you can download the app. You do not need to create a Zoom account but you will need to download the software to join the Zoom class.
- Enter the meeting password if you are prompted.
- Once you have logged into the class, click on the option to “Join with Computer Audio.”
- Make sure that your own audio is muted during the class, unless the teacher suggests that everyone “unmute.” You can mute/unmute using the microphone icon on your screen – tap or mouse on your screen to see the icons if they don’t appear.
- You can choose to share your video or turn it off by clicking the video icon at the lower left of your Zoom screen.
Have a great class!