We are now in Week 7 following the shutdown of our Studio on March 13. We’ve been busy!
- Our great teachers – Lorrie, Johanna & Angelica – are offering livestream yoga classes. See the schedule here
- Dori is offering Rise Up Rooted Vinyasa Flow for experienced lovers of flow on Wednesdays at 11am (and Gentle Yoga on Thursday 5:30pm)
- We converted all classes to by donation status in the beginning of April
- A free livestream Loving Kindness Group Meditation is taking place Sundays 4pm
- We are re-connected to the Western Mass Recovery & Wellness Center (under the Hampden County Sheriff’s Department) and offering livestream free recovery yoga
- This week, we will also re-connect with the HCSD Prerelease Center, a men’s minimum security center – and offer free livestream recovery yoga
- And, we are up with the Northampton Recovery Center – a community recovery center in downtown Northampton – also for free livestream recovery yoga
- The Seed to Flower Fund for Yoga Service is on hold for now. With the investment losses due to the virus, the fund is not able to offer grants right now. However, we are optimistic that it will recover its value in the next few months.
- Our store is available for home yoga props. We can offer curbside pickup in Florence or in Holyoke for your orders. All items are new. Find out more here
In the Studio, we display a “Goodness Abounds” wooden plaque (a gift made by Cam & Benny). So much goodness being generated and shared now, at a time which is marked by great suffering and loss. Yoga can support us with strength to feel the losses during times of change without running away from them. And in that process, we may collapse at times, but can also regain our footing (literally!) and look for ways to stay connected. Health and safety to all! May you be free from inner and outer dangers